LOL..well said Arvind.. agree with you completely.. Awesome tracks.. cant
compare it with any of his other work.. its soooo unique!!!

--- On Tue, 8/3/10, Aravind Chan <chan_arv...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Aravind Chan <chan_arv...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: [arr] Endhiran Is Best
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 6:23 AM

      I Think Endhiran is The Best Soundtrack . its Science Fiction Film and
Rahman gives what that movie wants . the Robot Can't Sing  Aaromale ,
Mannipaaya or Usure Pogudhey  kinds of Songs . So In My View Endhiran is the
Big Science Fiction Fantasy Music never heard before . please Stop Comparing to
other albums and Listen To Endhiran Song and Enjoy the Music

Aravind Chan