the most immature and outdated music by A R RAHMAN ever , is what my review is
of endhiran after listenig it quiet a few days now.

1) Not a single mesmerizing musical sound in the whole  album.

2) what is 80s robotic music doing in 2010. A R RAHMAN is a revolutionary in
music how he could go back to that outdated sounds. i thought the maestro will
come up with a new ultra futuristic sound for robot but......

3) what in the world has happened to A R RAHMANs music of songs, same slumdog
millionairish type sounds. i am fed up.

4) No song can be called a masterpiece in any sense. creativity lacking, such
songs and music is been heard many times before.

5) Seems to me songs were never worked out at all looks to me a draft work was
done and then released.

6) listen to the hindi version , O my GOD cant shankar hire a better lyrcist ,
embarrassing lyrics.

7) Worst ALBUM of the Shankar AR R combo .

8) Sweetness is getting rarer n rarer in A R RAHMAN songs.the midas touch is
missing.

KILIMANJARO AND KADAL ANUKKAL  were the songs i liked but i getting bored from
them now .hope Gopal you post it . the storm praise is flooding for what i dont
know. Shankar HAS COMPLETELY directed RAHMAN sir wrongly. only kids could like
such an album.

regards,

taimur