Our brain can take/listen to only few sounds upon first hearing of a song.If
there are lots of instruments used in a song or a lots of unexpected variations
in a song our brain can't process it in a right way and our mind will think
that the song is very noisy and its a crazy song.We are used to listten to very
simple songs in which very few instruments are used ..that can be easily
understood/processed by our brain so we think that the song is good.Our brain
is like a CPU .... if a game which requires less configuration.....it will run
smoothly.If a game which requires heavy configuration ..........it will not run
smoothly on that same CPU and it will get heated(make us mad) very easily.If we
listen to comlex songs then we will find new sounds every time we listen to and
we will understand it properly(I heard many people saying that 'I am findig a
new sound each time I listen to ARR's old songs' ).So is the case with Endhiran
songs
......initially we thought that songs are noisy but now they sound good.So
whenever we listen to the song again and again we appreciate them more.Todays
MD's produce very simple songs which are easy to understand but A R Rahman's
songs require lots of time(we can't hear all the sounds on first hearing) and
its the complexity of the song and lots of instruments used in his songs make
our brain/CPU difficult to understand.For ex: many people can't understand what
I am trying to say here because they are not used to this kind of writing.VTV
songs are very simple not complex.A R Rahman has produced very futuristic and
complex songs in Endhiran - The Robot.We should be proud of him.....and we are
lucky that we all are born in his generation and listening to his songs.

Songs in the order of Complexity:

1.Boom Boom Robo Da....requires lot of time....heavy configuration
CPU/brain...thats why many don't like it..actually they are not understanding
it......lots of sounds
2.Chitti Dance Showcase
3.Irumbile Oru Idhaiyam.............I like this song very much ....top one of
my list
4.Arima Arima........wow wat an energetic song......2nd top in my list
5.Pudhiya Manidha
6.Kilimanjaro
7.Kadal Anukkal.....easily understandable..thats why lots of people liked it
initially