Hey
mate,
Thank you for your response. I did read the Wiki page, but was confused as
to why this movie hasn't been mentioned in this group or any other A.R.R.
fans group. I wasn't sure if this news was authentic or not.

I am also waiting on news on Nair San. Can't wait to hear the BGM in Puli
and Enthiran for the time being. I would be watching the movie Puli purely
for the Music as I don't understand Telegu. But, Endhiran, 1st  i will watch
it for the BGM and the songs and 2nd for Rajnikhant, Aiswarya Rai and
Shankar.

TAKE CARE!

God Bless A.R.Rahman and all of us his fans!

Love,

Rohit

Posted by: "Subramanian" sub_ram_an...@yahoo.com
<sub_ram_an...@yahoo.com?subject=+re%3a%20ponnar%20shankar>   sub_ram_anian
<http://profiles.yahoo.com/sub_ram_anian>  Mon Aug 9, 2010 6:25 am (PDT)

Yup its a film written by Tamilnadu CM M.Karunanidhi and directed by
Prashanth's ('Jeans' 'Thiruda Thiruda' fame)father Thyagarajan starring
Prashanth and Sneha. Its supposedly a Period epic war film. Really sounds
exciting since it will be Rahman's first period film after Jodhaa Akbar. But
its gonna take at least one more year for the film and its music to take
shape as Prashanth and his dad are busy making another film. I personally
don't think this Thyagarajan guy is capable of making good films at all and
he is probably gonna make a joke out of this epic war film. Anyway, its
gonna take a long time.

I am really looking forward to NAIR SAN. Any idea about the film, anyone?
Its been in the making for years...Still no news about it...I hope someone
knows something about it.

Jai Ho!
SubRahmanian

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com <arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>, Rohit