From: Asuthosh Nair <asuth...@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, August 10, 2010 12:56:07 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] I'm still loving Puli......

I can't get enough of the line that goes:
"Alaati hayithe..."

Why, pray why, does it appear for just one fleeting moment! Could listen to
Maham Maaye a zillion times just for this line. And it's sung so, how shall I
put it, "cutely"?? Telugu by its very nature is such a sweet language, and the
way this line was rendered makes it doubly so.

Btw, what does it mean? A pukka non-Telugu myself.

I get this feeling I am gonna listen to a lot more Telugu now. Rahman made me
fall in love with Tamil, will he do the same with Telugu?!