>From Deccan Chronicle:

  Big B, SRK expected at The Robot music launch
Aug 12 2010

It's going to be yet another hi-profile audio launch. Yes, we are
talking about ace filmmaker Shankar's Endhiran — The Robot,
featuring Superstar Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in the lead
and produced by Sun Pictures. This film has music by Grammy Award winner
A.R. Rahman's and the audio of the Tamil version was launched
recently in Malaysia on a grand scale. Now, one hears that the music of
the Hindi version of this movie, titled The Robot, will be launched at
another glittering function with `who is who' of Bollywood
expected to attend it.

Talking to this newspaper, Hansraj Saxena, spokesperson for Sun
Pictures, confirmed that the Big B and King Khan have agreed to be the
guests of honour. "We are making all arrangements to ensure it's
a memorable show. We are inviting Aamir Khan as well, who had said that
he would make it if his health permits. Aishwarya will join us from
there. Of course, Rajinikanth, Kalanidhi Maran, A.R. Rahman will also be
flying in. The event is scheduled to take place at the Marriot in Mumbai
on Saturday.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/big-b-srk-expected-robot-mu\
sic-launch-929