My most favorite Tamil song 'Boom Boom Robot da..  stands great in
Hindi version too with, Madhusree replacing Swetha Mohan.   (Agree the
line resemble Thala Thala.... You know what,  I literally forgot the
Thala Thala song these days).

My least favorite song in Tamil- "Kadhal Anukkal" ( not that I didn't
like the tune but, the guitar sound is too louder and it's jarring my
ears  [:((] .)  Now ARR has compensated this in Hindi by giving minimum
focus on the guitar and the song sounds very soulful  [:)] and I really
enjoy the Hindi version more than the Tamil. Having said that, the song
will be heavenly for those who already like the tamil version.

  All other songs are as great as Tamil.

Here is the list:

    1. O Naye Insaan
Singer: Srinivas D., Khatija Rahman
    2. Pyaara Tera Gussa Bhi/Pagal Anukan
Singers: Mohit  Chauhan, Shreya Ghoshal
    3. Naina Mile
Singers: A. R. Rahman, Suzanne, Lady Kash  and Krissy
English lyrics: Lady Kash and Krissy
    4. Chitti Dance Showcase
Singers: Pradeep Vijay, Pravin  Mani, Rags, Yogi B
Additional Arrangements and Programming: Pravin Mani
    5. Arima Arima
Singers: Hariharan, Sadhana Sargam
Additional Vocals: Benny Dayal, Naresh Iyer
    6. Kilimanjaro
Singers: Javed Ali, Chinmayi
Additional  Vocal Arrangements: Clinton Cerejo
    7. Boom Boom Robot
Singers: Rags, Yogi B, Madhushree,  Keerthi Sagathia, Tanvi Shah