Hi friends,

The Rahman today is more dependent on his brand name than on the strength of
his music
or his tunes may be with the exception of a  VTV or a RAVAN cos when i was
listening to
Endiran ( it was really a good album) but the fact was the music arrangement
was not anything we could associate with Rahman. I was listening to Endiran as
it was composed
by Rahman only and if it had been by any other composer the critics would hav
shred
it to pieces.

I understand that Rahman is busy with his international assignments and he his
taking up
tamil projects as they are forced on him.

Dear sir don't take up any tamil projects and if you do,  we need nothing short
of a RAHMAN  ALBUM meeting all the criteria associated with you.I feel this is
something you could do to your dear old TAMIL FANS.

The main point i would like to make is that Rahman's music should be enjoyed by
EVERYONE and not just people would understand the finer aspects of Rahman's
music
which is what is  happening right now as more and more people get alienated
from our Oscar winner. Remember even Buddha's teaching could not have got the
due acceptance
if it had been so complex.

I feel someone could take up this matter with boss, not as a compliant but as a
general
media feedback.

regards
Krishna