"Earlier ARR's music was unique, for you, and no one else was giving
it. Now, you have been hearing that unique style for 18 years, so its
novelty has withered somewhat, and others have also learned the style
ARR uses so they have also started trying elements of it, so you are
not able to find difference in pure ARR style and others' ARR's
mimicked style."

Excellent point, Rawat.  Completely agree.