Some notable members also bring in a TON of negativity to this group beyond
just criticizing or not liking an album....constantly telling us how he doesn't
like ARR's music post a certain year and after each ARR album, completely
writing it off saying how disappointed he is and once again, how he has not
been impressed with an ARR song since  a certain year, how things went wrong
after a certain year....etc. etc.....

Give it up.....if ARR is that disappointing to you these days, why keep posting
here?  Please let the rest of us enjoy his work today and stop distracting our
appreciation with your constant negativity!

As someone else posted.....your silence is sweetness!