I heard Mr Jaipal Reddy, Minister announcing that the theme song will be
released in 10 days.

And I sincerely hope that atleast "THIS DEADLINE" will be met by the CWG
organising committee. So far they have only talked... talked..... talked and
the entire Games planning is in a mess.

I hope atleast ARR's theme song is released on time ! :-)

Jai HO!
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune