I personally don't find any problem even if ARR uses others' loops or
gets part of music or BGM done by others (I don't know whether he does
or doesn't).

ultimately ARR is responsible for the overall quality of music, so he
listens to those "others'" work, he must be changing that if he felt
it lacking in any way, and then he must be including it in any song or
album of his.

What we get in the final product is ARR approved sounds. For me it
doesn't matter if other persons worked on those sounds.

Hasn't it been always the case. It is like various people playing
various instruments in recording of any song anywhere in the world,
not just bolly or holly film music but even symphonies, operas. The
main composer is responsible for the overall music. Of course he can't
play 100 instruments all by himself for each song.

It is like lyrics, we know that ARR himself has never written lyrics,
he is officially having someone to write lyrics for each song, still,
ARR is responsible for the lyrics in his songs. What problem can
anyone have with it?

--
Rawat