I have a big point to make but first...

Listen to this story.

When Mettalica released their album Death metalic, few sections of the devoted
fans blasted the sound quality. While most of them loved the album in it
totality. The minority of fans who disliked the album found another strange
thing.

Few select tracks from the album were included in the popular console game
guitar hero and the versions in guitar hero was far more clear as against the
heavily compressed and noisy tracks in the CD.

Soon, the fans made such a noise that they forced the recording company to send
the entire album for re-mastering. The minority of fans who started the noise
that the album sucks, became a potent force for metallica band to relook at the
way their albums are recorded and engineered.

I know the whole story and its very interesing on how few fans, moved the
metallica band and their recording company.But thats for later.

To me...this is the true fan base.This what an accomplished artist requires. A
brutal fan base, which does not dilute reviews and certianly does not worship
everything thats churned out.

We as Rahman fan group are evolving and we will get there in terms of maturity.
As such, already we together comprise the most intelligent and organised fan
group any indian artist has.

So lets give people some room to be critical and even harsh at times. No
problem. Not liking an song or album is as normal as liking.
you gotta be kidding if you say, i like all of rahman's tracks. Even he himself
may not be liking all!

 Remixes I Originals I Opinions at  http://www.wiredbeats.com