From: shai <nbk4...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Cc: nbk4...@yahoo.com
Sent: Sat, 21 August, 2010 21:38:13
Subject: Re: [arr] Disappointed that ARR is not doing Danny boyels film

thats the same concern that i had for the past one week...but when i posted my
oppinion here people start shouting and some said that every goup needs a clown
even.....maybe those people are thinking that we are terrorist when we start
questioning on some issues that will only bring good result from rahman...we
want him to do more movies as he could but now he is not signing any
movies...and i know that ar rahman is very close to this group.....i only want
rahman to give more and more songs to us ..thats all.....

ok now start shouting...