Hey I am in tooooo!!
Gopal - Captain of the ship (did I just volunteer yourself
?)1)Roshan2)Vinayakam Murugan 3) Farzad Khaleel 4) Indmovbuff5) Rahul6) swaps7)
Swamy (aka Kitcha)8) Hashir9) Maddy10)Srinath.11)Jesheem

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 10:47 PM, Jason Bourne <rahmani...@gmail.com> wrote:

me too.. anything in the techie side, glad to help.

was also thinking of some face book app with the same functonality.
Gopal - Captain of the ship (did I just volunteer yourself ?)

1)Roshan
2)Vinayakam Murugan
3) Farzad Khaleel
4) Indmovbuff
5) Rahul
6) swaps
7) Swamy (aka Kitcha)
8) Hashir
9) Maddy10)Srinath.
On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 7:05 PM, Madhavan Rajan <rsamadhu2...@gmail.com> wrote:

      I'm in!!!

Updated the list below.

Gopal - Captain of the ship (did I just volunteer yourself ?)
1)Roshan
2)Vinayakam Murugan
3) Farzad Khaleel
4) Indmovbuff
5) Rahul
6) swaps
7) Swamy (aka Kitcha)
8) Hashir
9) Maddy

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 8:25 PM, Indmov Buff <indmovb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

      Please reply and add your name to the list if you are serious about
helping out.

--
Cheers,
Madhavan.R

--
Wit beyond measure is mans greatest treasure

--
http://roshanravi.com

http://cssheaven.org