From: pratap <pratap_elen...@yahoo.com>
To: ARR FAN CLUB <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, August 23, 2010 8:44:25 PM
Subject: [arr] Gotta think thrice before posting nowadays...

Nowadays it's kinda scary to post anything negative here. In my opinion, A.R.
doesn't need people to just praise him. A little bit of criticism is needed.
Mistakes needs to be pointed out. Any bad review posted should not be
automatically be shot down.

Negative reviews are important. But of course, I'm talking about sensible ones,
not the typical music missing in soul, absence of vintage Rahman (I personally
do not recognize this term), no Taal or Dil Se and Khawaja Mere Khawaja... The
list is never ending. Write sensible negative review if you have to. Those who
do not agree, give proper argument (or ignore it). Don't just get all
defensive.
Don't keep replying: "Oh yeah, you know better than AR". As we all know, AR
reads our posts. If there is anything to be improved (if there is), this would
be helpful. Instead of him going through all the  unnecessary hate mails.

I'm just writing this because recently (since 2007, when I joined), with every
new releases someone will post a negative review and the rest start bashing
that
person. Let's have some healthy interactions here...

So, peace guys. Sorry about the lecture. Nobody likes free advices :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Indian-Movie-BGMS/146146955399503

http://indian-music-bgm.blogspot.com/

Please do not add me in YM. I only use this account for the group...