I can hear it already......seems like with every ARR release, some people
expect their very own ARR fantasy album tailor made for them, as if ARR owes
them something for years of being a fan.  And when this fantasy doesn't happen,
like the "innovativeness of Gentleman", they start throwing tantrums and
spewing negativity, and making fun of anyone who praises the album, because to
them, their opinion is the truth and anyone not agreeing with them is in denial
or in fear.

I think ignoring them is the best policy.  The more we try to educate and
expand these people's limited views, the more they clamp down and become even
more narrow minded and defensive.  If they're ignored, maybe they will
eventually pipe down.