Rahman never forgets to surprise me with his music and projects and I throughly
enjoy his songs and selections he makes.

If Endhiran is a BIG pressure on him and he delivers BIG time, then I can
imagine the expectation 127 hours has created. Even BIGGER and am sure he will
come out even BIGGER. No matter how the movies turnout I always admire and
respect ARR for the courage and giving his best for every project.

For people criticizing him, please be considerate and put urself in Rahman's
shoe before commenting. Its easy to be on this side of the fence and make arji
baaji's.

I have marked 2 important dates in my calendar, Sep last week and now Nov first
week.

Jai Ho.

Sundar