Among this year's releases, im more attached to Endhiran album as a whole. I
listen to all the 7 songs in loop, which was never the case in VTV or Raavanan.
Endhiran marks that enjoyable yet classy factor clearly in every min of the
song in the album..

Endhiran, truly a 101% A.R.Rahman stamp album :)