Just saw a post about set me free..little beats here and there and an album
is ready.For your info the album got released in 1989 ,what was the kind of
music that was going on??if you compare set me free and the music of that
era you will understand what was set me free actually.Now music production
is very easy with the ready loops and vst s.It wasnot that easy at that time
but still set me free has awesome programming and the sound was 80 s
pop.Being a musician i found it very good.So its not a question of dileep or
A.R.R ..he is the same human being.