This year ARR has had VTV, Raavan and Endhiran (not taking Puli into
consideration) releases.

While I see many saying one or the other is the best album for them, lets not
forget the fact that all of these were for entirely different script/story
lines and directors, its not completely fair to weigh them on the same scale...

VTV was a city based breezy and romantic subject, Raavan was more of a country
based subject, displaying uninhibited actions and uncontrolled emotions of the
protagonist. Endhiran on the other hand is custom made for Super Start who has
a world wide mass following in all ages and on the top is a Robot/Sci-Fi
subject.

Keeping all these subjects in mind and completly imbibing them, ARR has given
the best music that could fit all these genres without any glitch...

I am amazed to find out how different each of the 20+ songs are from these 3
albums, from a musical point of view. Yet all of them carry the ARR stamp and
unique treatment and innovation.

If not anything else, just the sheer thinking in completely different
directions and coming up with something that is apt for the movie and
satisfying the majority of the demanding fans is truly marvellous!

It can only be done by a true creator....Hail ARR!

I totally like VTV, Raavan and Endhiran...My top 6 picks from these albums are:

1.Aaromale
2.Khili Re
3.Irumbile
4.Hosanna