On 8/29/2010 6:47 AM India Time, _natarajan bhaskaran_ wrote:

> So, kindly don't criticize any music or science without
> knowing about it. JAI HO.

Welcome to the family, Natarajan Ji.

it is ok really. One need not do a Ph.D. in music to like or dislike a
song. Either it appeals or not. We should take criticisms as a normal
exercise of our right to freedom of expression.

May be, when these critics see the movie, pieces fall in place and
they realize what you are saying and start appreciating it.

So, please don't get upset at others not liking it. You enjoy it yourself.

Rawat