From: V S Rawat <vsra...@gmail.com>
To: arrf <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, August 29, 2010 10:47:12 PM
Subject: [arr] Do non-growing songs also endure?

ARR is known to give songs that one might not like in first hearings
but they grow and are eventually liked for a long time, maybe forever.

I am thinking about the songs that don't need to grow, meaning you
liked them in the first few hearings or maybe even in the very first
hearing. Do these songs also endure. Do you keep on liking it for a
long time or forever.

Or do only growing songs stay with you whereas such instantly likeable
wither out faster?

Please mention the songs that you liked it almost instantly and you
still like them. Meaning, they didn't need to grow on you.

For me, Sathiya would be an album that I had liked on the first
hearing itself and I still like it. Who can not like Chupke Se in the
first hearing.

Any more? which ones for you?

Rawat

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

Admin: ad...@arrahmanfans.com