Very neat work, Rakesh! It's really incredible!

I strongly hope we should follow the same pattern :-)

--- On Fri, 8/27/10, rakesh kumar <rak_d_ku...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: rakesh kumar <rak_d_ku...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] ARR Database Interface Design [1 Attachment]
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, August 27, 2010, 10:54 AM

[Attachment(s) from rakesh kumar included below]

Dear All,

I am keeping track of the ingoing discussion and work done by members about a
full ARR movie and dongs database, in that regard, i have designed the front
design of a movie details. Please note that some details given a not correct,
as i am not very aware of the ragas, but can have an idea about how it looks.

Since its sole purpose is about ARR Movies, I have made a bigger search bar
where anything can be searched, with some category thrown in ..

My plan is to design the following pages

1. Main Movie page - shows detail about a particular movie ( as attached)
2. Year page
3. Singer
4. Language - year wise listing of movie
5. Director
5 - Actor / Actress ( Since the db is about ARR, i think details about the
actor/actresses is sufficient)

Any other you guys can suggest.

Suggestions are welcome

ARR Rules