When I had heard the low quality bit I was not at all impressed and with lot of
negative comments pouring in, it held me back for a while.
Today morning I got a good quality audio and still was hesitant to give a try.
I am very sorry for being so.
At noon, I thought for a while AR is the master of themes like Tamizha Tamizha,
Bombay, Ad composition like Airtel & Worldspace also Jiya se Jiya. So this
couldn't be bad at all. So I made up my mind to give a fresh thought and just
forget all those negative comments.
And the quality did not let me think anything wrong. It was great. The low
quality had messed the guitar and had faded the sitar part so feel like I was a
loser for 2 days. Now that I have a good quality file it is clearly the best.
Gops could the best quality be uploaded as I feel one of the reason why ppl
arent impressed are that they are either downloading the low quality bit or
from Youtube

Some place where I felt like complaining was opening of the song  esp the line
"o yaaro, yeh India bula liya"... It could have been a little poetic or a
little word game. Also the portion  "rukhna rukhna rukhna nahin, harna harna
harna nahin" portion didn't impress me so much.. I think this could have been
done like "kahin rukhna nahin, kabhi haarna nahin" with AR touching higher
notes & a little sharp (like the dilse re portion); its my thought only, need
not be the best advise though.