Ahh..I got about 68 Downloads on that file so far .. No one complained about
it except you !! There must be some prob in ur pc i guess !! I am sure there
is no prob  in the file or mediafire !! Mediafire wouldnt even allow me to
upload it if therez any virus in it !!

Or go for the full Mag instead !! :-)