Haha, didn't realize that you can interpret the sentence the other way around
as well. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll be extra clear with my words from now
on ;))

--- On Tue, 8/31/10, Elanchezhian <elan_rahman_ka...@yahoo.in> wrote:

From: Elanchezhian <elan_rahman_ka...@yahoo.in>
Subject: [arr] Re: CWG Song is thumping and inspiring!!
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 9:03 PM

      "There are a number of ARR's songs which tend to take time to grown on
you, but this one is an exception, at least for me"

     Phew!!, i missed a heart beat when i read this sentence...I thought you
were about to say that the song didn't grow upon you....:) The next sentence
made my day....lol...

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gayathri Chandrakasan <gayathri_c...@...>