Please meet up with Vithur or Faiz near AM studios and get your tshirt from
them.

Its also a good idea to gift these t shirts to people close to you so the
more you take, the better will be your contribution to a good cause.

Special thanks to Vithur for selflessly committing himself to this project.

--

Thanks
Vijay

+91 93234 49747