From: raj <arr_naga...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Re: Will the CWG song be re-done now?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 6:43 PM

      He said we would do something beyond Waka Waka. I think he meant
something different but his choice of word can be easily interpreted as
surpass. I was surprised by his response initially. But having seen and heard
almost every AR interview in the last 10 -12 years, i just ignored it as
inappropriate choice of word.