Rubbish, I dont think its worth talking about it, We all deep inside know that
the song is excellent, why would you want to compare 2 songs falling way apart
in genres, please ask shakira to compose a shehidiye (Alaipayuthe), she
cannot...I will stop listening to ARR is anyone else does,

AR Rahman is at a different level,

I still dont understand what people along with all you fans are expecting, his
songs are as good as ever, Listen to them more and more, i bet you you would
like them, I am sure we are not in a position to what to expect from him, which
is leading to all this confusion, dont just blindly compare, while listening to
a song - listen to that song only and thats it, why would you want to rate or
compare. If the media is going ga ga, let them, why would you want to add you
blah blah to it.

I like all his compilations, i dont need anyone to tell me whats good or whats
not, please decide for yourself if you want to continue doing it or not.

Thanks for Reading
Anil