In tamil there is a saying, "aayiram kaigal maraithaalum, aadhavan
maraivathillai" which means, even though a thousand hands are spread, they can
never hide the sun!!!...Our Boss is like a Sun for Indian music, so these media
guys cant do anything!!!...They will start praising him as soon as he wins his
next oscar!!!...Till then, we'll have to just enjoy their discussions....:D