Oh Man!! But why do we need this false propaganda? I cant believe people didnt
like this song. I hear this song all the day and night it has a lot of vibe and
for the past few days i am starting my day with this song. But ofcourse opinion
differs, May be they genuinely didnt like this song or didnt have the "so
called" feel. I accept it but for godsake never ever say that Shakira's Waka
Waka song is better than CWG theme. I am trying to stay calm but sorry to say
Its absoutely ridiculous. Its such an amateurish song when compared to his
composition. Few reasons i could figure why "Waka Wka" was so popular among the
masses were because
1: It has Shakira in it
2: It was about Football
and the reason why "CWG theme" is generating such speculations COULD BE because
1: A.R.Rahman was paid 5+ crores for this song
2: It was about common wealth games (who cares atleast 50%(or even more) of our
population wouldnt know what are all the games played in the event and where it
is scheduled to be held this year)

If the reasons were not found convincing then better have your friend who had
neither heard waka waka nor CWG theme and play both the songs one after the
other. Then ask him which one is best. My friend unanimously said it was CWG
theme.