Actually I don't recall the album name by ARR with which this song came as a
promo in the cassette (might be composed by Adesh Srivastava).

However you may find it ARRish by listening to it as an isolated song, but
during playing the cassette once the Rahman songs are getting finished and
this getting started at the end of side B... it sounds to me as very noisy
and personally never felt it Rahmanish.... never mind

Arijit