Never imagined Sukwindera to be such a thankless person. Unfortunate though
that AR gave his best compositions to be sung by him.
I have decided not to listen to Sukhwindera Singh's songs which he would sing
in future even those songs which he would sing for AR. I know I am over
reactive. But I think this is enough of tolerating the bashing on AR. I am not
born with such a divine character like AR's to forgive & forget.
If Sukhi thinks he is unique he is not, there's a singer Raja Hassan who can do
much better with AR. Almost every season of reality show for singing will have
one voice which can match Sukhi. It wouldn't be any difficult for AR to find a
replacement but if Sukhi loses AR he has lost his fortune.