ignore the indian media altogether.  i know a lot of people would say that
you need media to promote you or whatever.. but Rahman never had to get any
help from media.  his success is his own and media shouldn't be trying to
milk that cow by getting his interviews.

i am furious! lol. it is so unlikely me.

its like all of this is happening to me.  i guess that is the kind of effect
rahman has on his followers.

--
http://roshanravi.com