There is nothing biased in the article. Finally they say that Rahman is the
Sky And Ocean of Music.. This temperory phase is only like a cloud covering
the sky..and that cloud is temperory.
Ofcourse, the writer was wrong about Delhi 6. That is a misconception,
because the film bombed. About VTV, I must say that he is right. I saw the
common man humming the tunes when the film released. But, not for more than
1 month. When I recently asked one of my friends who used to hum Hosanna
every now and then..he said, the excitement is over...after all these kind
of songs last of not more than 1 month. But that was not the case of
Kandukonden Kandukonden, Alaipaayuthe, Jeans etc which were also love
stories. Many people hum them with a lot of enthusiasm even today.
Regarding blue..the quality of Chiggy wiggy was controviersial regarding its
quality. But Rahman gave a worldclass piece 'Rehnuma' in the same album,
which is one of his all-time best experiments.

As a true Rahmaniac, I feel, we should accept the genuine good and bad
things, others say about his music.