am realy happy to read ur views man... u hav represented all of us RAHMANIACS
in sharin ur feelings abt ARR & hw much he means to us...

--- On Sat, 4/9/10, Bergin Roy <ber...@berginroy.com> wrote:

From: Bergin Roy <ber...@berginroy.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] How is ARR feeling?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 4 September, 2010, 1:05 AM

      You spoke for me as well...

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 2:50 PM, AJ <purev...@yahoo.com> wrote:

      I am truly hoping and praying that ARR is not too affected emotionally by
what is happening in the media and all the negativity being said against his
CWG song and now him and his music in general.  Anyone close to ARR just tell
us in short how he's handling all of this?  I am concerned about him, his
feelings, how he's taking all of this.  I just hope he's realizing a lot of
this has to do with dirty politics and media hype and that the country is not
against him.  Rahman's a smart man, he's in touch.....he has his strong
faith....he has his music..he has his family and friends who are loyal...he has
his fans who are loyal......I just hope he's not too hurt and that he can move
forward and keep making great music to shut up everyone.

I love ARR's music, but honestly speaking, I love ARR the man more....like my
brother.  I would die to save his life.....I'm serious.  I know that sounds
very melodramatic and out there, but that's how I truly feel.  I can't even
begin to describe how much he's contributed to my life in a positive way.  I
feel like I'm spiritually connected to him in some way.  A lot of ARR fans
probably feel the same way.

I truly feel sad and disgusted by what's going on.

--
www.berginroy.com