To be frank, till date I have never reacted or revolted against any
news/article that doesn't have  sense by any means. But this latest IBN stuff
has bothered me like a hell !!!! They have stooped to such disgusting level to
gain popularity is provoking me to think enough is enough folks....heard a
little too much from these shameless goons..!
  If there was a survey and statistical proof in their DUDS listing, it could
have been dealt much better. But this is just ruthless and straight from the
journalist's heart yelling out his/her own personal opinions and declaring
thus! This is by far the most cheapest declaration one could make. Ofcourse,
this condemnable stuff could not be declared without the authorization of IBN
channel.
 So, its high time, IBN authorities came forward and tender a wide spread
public apologies for hurting the sentiments of both Rahman sir and
Rahmaniacs!!! But how to make them do this??? Just replying to this article on
that page would do?? It won't !   :(