From: kitcha_swamy <kitcha_sw...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Re: Sukhwinder joins in now!!!
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 12:13 AM

      Yes, the comedy never stops. I keep saying, these spineless people should
be ashamed of talking about Rahamn. Where was sukhwinder before chaya chaya?.
Now he is saying that he would like to sit down and talk with Rahman as though
there is something wrong with AR.

Damn <snip>winder,

  Just do your job. AR needs no free advice. He is happy and the BEST at what
he is doing. You guys don't do the bad apple act.

AR Sir,

   for heavens sake, please stop working with these unprofessional people.
Please, you don't deserve any of this NON-SENSE.

I'm seriously shedding tears for what is happening around to our BOSS. I was
not able to control my tears when I saw our BOSS winning OSCARS for India and
now I'm doing it again, when I realize the amount of recognition that AR
achieved for India has been forgotten.

SHAME on the MEDIA !!!

Jai Ho !!!

Swamy (aka kitcha)