From: Gomzy™ <gomtesh.upad...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Namakame.....is the only song I love in Komaram Puli
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, September 5, 2010, 12:02 PM

      Alaipayuthe tune is not by ARR. correct me if i am wrong.

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:15 PM, Taimur Nadeem <taimur.nad...@yahoo.com> wrote:

      WELL the tune of namakame is not sweet , no swirls no ups n downs , a
simple straight forward peaceful song. i  could be guilty of comparing it with
alaipayuthe kana before the release, but alaipayuthe is just too magnificent it
will sway me till i live ....... namakame unable to live upto expectations.
harini voice not embellished in the song as well.

taimur