The song: Tum Ho Meri Nicahon Main
Singers: Hariharan and Sujatha
The Album: Kabhi Na Kabhi
Year: 1997

This is one of the most beautiful and unique ARR songs ever.  I picture a
beautiful figure skater when I hear this song...or a warm sunny day and gentle
breeze...or a gently flowing water stream.....or children laughing and playing
innocently in a green field....  I just can't describe the feeling I get when
listening to that song.  The song itself is so classy, sweet, scintillating,
innocent, pure, lilting, captivating, soothing....need I go on?  There is just
no other song like it.

The symphonic soundscape that ARR has used is out of this world to such a
bouncy waltz rhythm enraptured by Hariharan's and Sujatha's semi soft, nuanced
semi classical singing.  The interludes are long and elaborated and oozing with
sparkle, sweetness, and dignity.  I just love the flute in this song.

ARR's sound template even back then was so nuanced and varied and this song
doesn't sound dated one bit.

The other song I like very much in this album is Tu Hi Tu by Shreekumar and
Chitra.  Another beauty!