Hi

Our client requires an Infrastructure Applications Engineer to look after
maintenance & update, administration of applications supporting the
infrastructure, Dev and QA Teams.

This roles involves the initial installation of new instances of all
Infrastructure Applications, inter alia, Remedy, Perforce and Bugzilla,
migration of users from old to new instances of, inter alia, Remedy,
Perforce and Bugzilla and day to day user and other administration tasks on,
inter alia, Remedy, Perforce and Bugzilla.

To be successful for this role you will have at least 2 years + experience
of Remedy administration, including installation and configuration of the
application and mid-tier, ITIL implementation using Remedy or any other
workflow control system, and sufficient Linux, Oracle and other Database
skills to do a complete install of Remedy from the ground up.

Client will accept contract resource for 2-3 months whilst looking for a
permanent employee (if one can be found)

Please mail me if you are interested, with availability and your cost to
Cubicegg.  Ideally please only apply if you are UK/ London/ Europe based.

Many thanks,
James

James Tobin
CUBICEGG
+44 (0) 870 720 1074 - office
+44 (0) 7952 145 127 - mobile

To learn more about Cubicegg please visit our website at
http://www.cubicegg.com