From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clements, Paul
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:16 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Consuming Web-Services..

** **

I am facing problem while consuming web services.

Additional Details:
Connection timed out: connect

[Clements, Paul]

When we log on to external web sites from within our organisation we need to enter a login/pwd to get through the firewall. The only way round this is to get a URL added to our “allowed sites” list within the proxy server. Without this the connection to the external Web Service will always time out as it’s waiting for a login/pwd which will never come.

This may not be what you’re experiencing but it is an issue to consider...for us anyway !!

www.wipro.com