**
We at Specific Integration, Inc. are searching for additional Remedy Developers to join to our staff project team in the Washington, DC area. Specific Integration is a long time Remedy Integration Partner. We have an immediate need for developers in the DC Metro area to support private and public sector projects. Salary negotiable based on experience.  Specific Integration provides Health and Dental benefits that are fully paid for by the company.

Remedy Development personnel will aid clients with the deployment of Remedy Action Request System and related applications from requirements analysis through implementation. The Developers must have the experience to work independently on Remedy implementations or to lead small Remedy project teams.  Developers will be responsible for understanding detailed client Help Desk and Asset Management Requirements, developing database solutions, customizing out the of box Remedy applications, and maintaining systems using the appropriate service management processes, tools and technology.  Linux experience would be a plus.

Education: B.S. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.

If interested, please email resume to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Bill Rodzevik

Specific Integration, Inc.