-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kyle Whitley
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 11:44 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Demo System on Laptop

I am wanting to setup a demo system on a laptop (running XP Pro) to run
ARS 6.3 (latest stable patch) and ITSM 6.0 (Helpdesk and Change
Management) running on an Oracle DB.  The machine is only going to be
used to show features of ITSM 6.0 to some senior management staff.  Is
there anything special I need to know about in doing this type on
install?

Thanks

Kyle

--