We have an immediate opening for an experienced Remedy Developer at AEGON,
an industry leading insurance company.  The position is just what you think
it would be - Remedy development, mostly for projects, system enhancements,
and customized solutions tempered with some system support.

We currently use ARS 6.0, Mid-Tier 6.0, and ITSM 5.6, but will be upgrading
all of those to version 7 later this year.

This is a full-time position and/or contract-to-hire located at the Cedar
Rapids, Iowa main campus.

If interested, email me at my address here on the list or at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Remove the words NONO and SPAMOLA from
that address before hitting send.  Okay, so I'm an old-school paranoid. =)

Qualifications:

The successful candidate will have a minimum of 7 years experience in
systems analysis and programming or a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
and at least 3 years of Remedy development experience.

The candidate must have a high level of expertise with the Remedy product
line including ARS 6.0/6.3 and the ITSM Suite 5.6 which consists of, Help
Desk, Asset Management, Change Management and Service Level agreements.

Experience with ITSM 6.0 and the Atrium CMDB is also desirable.  Oracle and
Actuate experience is helpful.

In addition to the skills listed above, candidates must also demonstrate
the following behaviors:  team work, tolerance of ambiguity, communication,
planning/prioritizing/goal setting, continuous learning and quality.

This position is bonus eligible.

This position is classified as exempt for purposes of the Fair Labor
Standards Act

We offer challenging assignments, competitive compensation and benefits
programs and an environment supportive of your professional development.

All candidates must successfully pass a thorough background investigation
including verification of past employment, education, criminal history and
other information.

Candidates hired will be employees of Life Investors Insurance Company of
America, a subsidiary of AEGON.

Equal Employment Opportunity