Running SLA 5.5 patched to 1457 both on dev and prod.  Both dev and prod
are running ARS 5.01.02 patch 1428.

On dev everything runs fine.
On prod I am getting multiple SLA:Measurement entries, some marked for
delete but not deleted.  Also several Business Time calculation errors due
to parameter fields being left blank (ChildDnTotalElapsedTime and
zTmpInStartTime).  Deletion affects whenever an SLA:Measurement is
affected, (i.e. after coming of an exclude event like Status = Pending, or
changing SLAs within a group due to priority changes).

Anyone encounter this before.  Knowledgebase suggest looking for old SLA
filters, but I have checked and rechecked and I am convinced there are
none.  Perhaps there is some data in the SLA forms that I should check?