We were just wondering about this as well - we'd always been told by our
Remedy reps that once we'd installed Change Mgt, users would have the
ability to change their own passwords - anyone know if this is actually
true?

Susan Bentley
ICT Services, West G
Corporate Resources Directorate
East Sussex County Council
P.O. Box 3
County Hall
St. Anne's Crescent
Lewes BN7 1SF
Tel: (01273) 481610
Fax: (01273) 481978
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please do not print this email unless necessary.