From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shafqat Ayaz
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 6:54 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: How do you show entries from 48 odd forms?

** Hi List
any bright ideas?
I need to have a CP and show entries from 48 forms? trying to have join forms is going to be extremely painful! each form can have hundreds of thousands entries, and the users want to see a consolidated list.
I could create a form and have just the main details of each ticket as a ticket on this form, any other way? and how to display something like a half million tickets intelligently?

ARS 5.2
Sybase 12.5.2
Mid-Tier 6.5

kind regards

shafqat ayaz

Shafqat Ayaz

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or less. __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in it_____20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in it___