Just a quick note on this...

The Web Services Filter Set Field Action is actually executed by a plugin. You
can consume a Web Service by calling a Filter API and passing in about 12
different parameters that you can set through workflow. I don't have them
handy at the moment, but when I get to my home machine this weekend, I'll
supply them to the list.

It's pretty neat what you can do with it. You can build Web Service
consumption dynamically, including changing the return mapping. :)

-Chris Woyton

Sam Ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Mike, I don't have any options for your first issue of loosing the
 mappings.  Sounds like an enhancement request to BMC Remedy!

 However when it comes to migrating workflow, I have found it rather easy
 to change the URL in the definition file before importing to the target
 server.  If you export the definition as XML rather than def  then you
 can just change the WSDL URL without having to worry about string
 lengths which the def file enforces.  Not a complete solution, but it
 may be helpful.

 Sam